Custom programs for enterprises and organizations are deeply integrated into their strategic business initiatives, management, and corporation culture. The executive programs are individually crafted to meet the needs of business professionals in enterprises or organizations, providing a targeted and flexible means to advance their management skills and business performances. This program offers enterprises and organizations specifically designed training topics, curriculum, faculty, training times and venue, teaching methods, and follow-up evaluation.
The HNU Business School has a long history of custom programs. It has provided more than 200 programs for various sectors, including government, finance, energy, aeronautics, manufacturing, tobacco, transportation, and urban construction.
The years of teaching experience has allowed HNU Business School to develop a management training curriculum that focuses on training blocks to provide outstanding leadership, human resource management, marketing, strategic decision-making, financial management, income tax planning, investment and financing, and capital operation. Each block has an appropriate curriculum group that will adjust teaching strategies based on current hot issues of management, and adapt itself to the specific needs of enterprises and organizations.
Survey by Experts
HNU Business School possesses a strong consulting team of experts and professors. Prior to initiating a block program for an enterprise or organization, the team studies all training needs of client. A scientifically-designed training course specially adapted to meet the client’s training needs and career development goals, and geared to sustainable development, for both the trainees and organization, is the goal.
Flexible Teaching Methods
In addition to the case study method, various flexible and innovative teaching methods are adapted. These methods including brain-storming sessions, experience sharing, gaming scenarios, sand-table simulations, group work, seminars, mobile classes, and visits to benchmarking enterprises. These learning-in-action teaching methods can effectively motivate the interest of all participants.
Each class has an instructor and an assistant instructor helping to ensure an orderly teaching environment, and provide service for prospective business professionals. Instructors and assistants also assess each course upon teaching attitude, content, management, participant-instructor interaction and participant learning.
Tel: 0086-1310748 9228
Add: Room A208 or A209, Business School, Hunan University
1) Preliminary communication regarding training needs to establish clear training goals and requirements for participants and their organization;
2) An initial training plan to prepare a custom-tailored training that meets the organization’s needs;
3) Training plan revision based on the results of continuing communication and consultation with the participating organization;
4) A written cooperation agreement to memorialize the terms and conditions of the cooperation agreement which is a consensus on the finalized training plan;
5) Pre-course preparation: handouts, lecturer attendance confirmation, pre-course communications, and adjustments;
6) Implementing the training plan: teaching in class, case study, interaction and communication, group discussion, and scenario simulation are included.
7) Feedback and follow-up services: training course assessment, review report submission, and establishing a platform for long-term communication between the school and the participating organization.
Custom Courses for Administrative Institutions
Block 1: Finance and Taxation
Block 2: Public Administration
Block 3: Elements of Financial Accounting
Block 4: Audit and Internal Control
Block 5: Information Management
Block 6: Leadership Strategy
Block 7: Strategic and Innovative Thinking
Block 8: Macro Perspective
Block 9: Cutting-edge Finance
Block 10: Party Spirit Education
Block 11: Sinology and Self-restraint
Custom courses for Enterprises
Block 1: Human Spirit and Leadership Quality
Block 2: Human Resource Management
Block 3: Marketing and Brand Strategy
Block 4: Tax Savings
Block 5: Team Building and Management
Block 6: “Internet Plus” Strategy
Block 7: Business Finance and Capital Operations
Block 8: IT Application and Operations Management
Block 9: Banking Industry
Block 10: Insurance Industry
Block 11: Corporate Practices
Note: The blocks above are for reference. New blocks are to be customized to the specific needs of participating institutions.